In this article, I am going to discuss How to create a new project, How to import files to the project, How to do editing and how to export a project into a video format or another format. Adobe Premiere Pro video editor is the best video editing software for beginners.
How to create a new project in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Install Adobe Premiere Pro
First of all you have to install Adobe Premiere Pro. For that you can download the setup from Adobe premiere pro site( click here to download the setup ). It is a seven day trial product. You can buy the full version of the product after the seven day trial. So’ go to the adobe web site and click “start your free trial” and select start free trial. After that enter your email and click continue.
After downloading the setup, you have to install it. For that double click on the setup and follow the instruction.
- Create a new project
After installing, You have to open the software. Then you can see a window like this.
Then click new project. After that give it a project name and select a directory folder to save your files. The you can see a window like this.
Don’t worry about the letter I given in the image( A, B, C, D ). I am going to use those letters later. So, let’s import files and do editing.
How to import files to the project
For that click the file in the navigation bar and click import.
Then choose files. After importing files check the left hand side you can see the imported files are in the project. ( check the side I given as letter C )
Then right click on the file you imported and select “new sequence from clip“. After that you can see a window like this.
It means your imported file is ready to edit( check the side I given as letter D and B ). In the section B( check the side I given as letter B ) will display your video file. You can check it by click the play button on the bottom of the display. In the section D( check the side I given as letter D ) you can see the editing bar. This is the place to edit( cut, delete, rolling and other editing ) your files( video or audio ). This section has lot of tools. Some of them are Track select tool, selection tool, Razor tool, pen tool, slide tool etc.
How to do editing
First of all check the image given below. This is the editing bar. I marked some sections as A. B. C, D, E, F and G.
- A – is the selection tool for select some files. For example if you want to drag your file or move your file, you can use this by selecting this tool.
- B – is the razor tool for cut some file into several parts. You can try this tool by selecting this tool. Get your experience now.
- C – is the zooming tool to zoom in or our your editing bar.
- D – is the video format
- E – is the audio format.
- F – is the time bar.
So. do some editing and get your experience now.
how to export a project
Let’s export your file. For that click “file” on the navigation bar and select “Export” and click “Media”. Then you can see a window like this.
Then choose a format( AVI, GIF etc ). If you want to export your file as a full HD video. Then select your format as H.264 . If you want Blue-ray format then select H.264 Blue-ray type. After that select the preset. There are lot of presets in the adobe premiere pro. I am going to choose “youtube HD 1080 25” preset. Then click Export.
So that is all for this article. Make sure to leave a comment.
Other articles from different categories.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/