Hello guys, In the Firebase Authentication articles, Today we discuss how to connect to the Firebase and install firebase sdk. First of all, create a new project. If you are a beginner in Android Studio Click here to learn Android Studio from the beginning. I am going to name my project as “Splash”. So let’s start Firebase Authentication 01 – connect Firebase article. And also we can use firebase android to google analytics android, firebase push notification, firebase database, firebase analytics app like wise.
Connect your app to Firebase
To do that, go to “Tools” in the top navigation bar. Then select “Firebase”. You can see a sidebar in the right hand side when you click the Firebase tab in the Tools.
Expand “Authentication” tab in that sidebar. Then you can see “Email and Password Authentication” Link. Click that link.
Then you can see a window like this.
Log into Firebase | Firebase Authentication 01 – connect Firebase
To do that, click the account icon button on the top right hand side corner of the Android Studio IDE. Then click sign in. You will automatically redirect to the Android Developer console account. Using you Gmail account you can log into that.
Choose Firebase. Then you will automatically redirect to Firebase Console Home page. Click the link on the top right hand side corner called “Go to Console”.
Get back to Android Studio Again
Go to android studio and Click “connect to Firebase” button.
You can see the Android Studio is up and running to connect to the Firebase. After finish the gradle build, you refresh Firebase console account to check you project is connect or nor.
In here you can see my “Splash” project is created. Go inside that and learn what are the features google given to you. In the next article I am going to discuss how to create a “Simple Login form with Firebase Authentication”. Stay tune.
Firebase SDK- Click here to refer
Google Analytics to Firebase – Click here to refer
Android crashlytics – Click here to refer
Make sure to leave a comment.
If you are a newbie to Android. Follow and refer articles. Click below link to get started.
- Mobile Application Design and Development
- Data Handling in Mobile Application Development
- Android Fragments – Android Tutorials
- XML Layout – UI design for android
- How to Create Welcome Screen in Android Studio
- How to create bottom Navigation Bar in Android
- Adding Share Button – Android Studio
- How to download files Firebase to Android device
- How to create Music Player with Firebase
Other articles from different categories.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/