Let’s learn Git branch and Git checkout commands.
1. To manage your branches, you can use git branch commands. There are few command that you need to learn about.
Above command is for list the all branches you have. If you want to create a new branch follow the below code.
If you want to delete a branch, follow this command.
2. We can use git checkout command to switch the branches.
If you want to switch already created branch, you need to follow below command.
If you want to create a new branch and want to switch to that branch,
Related Git commands and Tutorials.
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting on my article, make sure to follow my other articles as well. Make sure to leave a comment.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/