Github is a distributed version control system which helps to manage the repositories. If you don’t know what is GiHub, you can click here to learn. Here are the commands in “Git config username and password global”
1. Basic configure GitHub. like you email, username
2. This is for sets configuration username on git.
Git config username global on git | Set username on git
3. Sets your email on git
Git config email global on git
4. Sets your password on git
Git config password global on git
5. Different colors on command line for different outputs.
Related Git commands and Tutorials.
Git config username and password global
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting on my article, make sure to follow my other articles as well. Make sure to leave a comment.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/