In this “how to make money online” I am going to discuss how to earn money online. In here, I planned to discuss “Best methods to earn money”. Best methods means best websites that you can earn money from online. So let’s start “How to Earn Money Online – Flippa | Udemy | Fiverr” article. This is the earn money online free fast and easy way. No shortcuts. If you want to success, you have to hard work.
#01 – Sell websites on Flippa and earn money
Sells websites on Flippa and earn money? Here’s how it works:
- Sell your website, domain, or ecommerce platform for cash
- We’ll help you get the most out of your online business by sourcing buyers from our network of 2 million monthly visitors
- Get a free valuation today with a no obligations quote. Accept highest offer without giving up any equity of your business.
Flippa is the place to sell your business for cash. We have a network of 2 million monthly users who are looking for their next online business, plus a global community of Web entrepreneurs and investors.
- Learn more about selling your website on Flippa here: http://www.flippa.com/sell/website-for-sale/
- Be best in this business! Click here: http://www.flippa.com/sell/
- Need to protect your business from fraud? Click here: http://www.flippa.com/sell/business-protection/
- Interested in this business? Click here: http://www.flippa.com/sell/website-for-sale/
I have a website to sell, why do I need Flippa?
Flippa is the fastest growing online marketplace for buying and selling websites, domains and ecommerce platforms. We also offer business protection insurance to protect your business from fraud. This way is better for a niche site creator, blog creator who may not necessarily want to upkeep a website, but likes building and growing them.
How do I get an estimate?
Flippa is a site where you can buy and sell a website. It’s an online marketplace allows buyers and sellers to connect. For some individuals, this is an excellent way to build something of value and get paid for it. All sellers that want to sell on Flippa are invited to sign up for a free valuation.
What skills will you need
The answer is YES, you will also need other skills such as content creation and marketing. You can also outsource this if you would like, but remember there is a cost involved to do so.
How to make money on this?
Once you are ready to sell, register your site on Flippa.com. Just as with any other sites, the person who bids the highest will get the rights to your website.
#02 – create an online video course on Udemy
Udemy is a site that allows users to teach as well as learn. The courses are available for self-study, at the pace the user is comfortable with and can be done from the device of their choosing.
Learn How To Start Your Own Online Business In 3 Simple Steps.
Writing online courses has never been easier – thanks to the rise of Udemy, a website where anyone can create an online course as long as they have at least 100 hours of experience in their field. Udemy makes it easy to create your own personalized learning platform that suits your needs and demands.
So how do you create an online course? Here is an outline of the steps, as well as the resources and tools to help you get started:
Step 1. Create your own platform (best for beginners)
Udemy offers a free platform for you to create your own courses. This gives you access to all of their premium tools and resources, but also requires that you make regular updates to keep the site fresh and relevant. Udemy charges a hosting fee for their “Pro” platform.
These tools allow you to create engaging courses that can be seen by a wider audience than the free platform. The added features are well worth the investment!
Step 3. Going Pro with Udemy takes time…
In our opinion, it is best to go for the Pro version of Udemy as soon as you have settled on a niche or topic that you would like to teach. We recommend that you create one course at this level and just “keep on trucking” with your content until your site becomes full of high-quality courses similar to what many other Udemy teachers are doing.
What are the skills we want?
First of all, is to know your subject well. A huge amount of knowledge will help you to create valuable content for your Udemy students. Then the other skill you will need is an ability to deliver the knowledge you have in a format that is easily understood.
How can I make money ?
You make money when people sign up for your course. They can do so by searching the Udemy website and finding you, or you can even create a website or blog or a YouTube channel dedicated to your topic. On your site, you can promote your course.
#03 – sell a service on Fiverr
Many people are looking for different services but finding it difficult to find someone who is willing to do the job for a reasonable price. If you can provide a service that cost $5, this is a great way to supplement your income. Fiverr is a website that connects buyers and sellers.
This marketplace is provide services that people perform for you, or tasks you can ask them to do it. You can also find products here as well.
How to make money on Fiverr:
- First of all, visit the Fiverr site and sign up.
- Post your service in the ‘Services’ section.
- List your price and keywords that will increase the probability of getting a request for that particular service.
- Write a unique description about the service you are offering.
- Get as many requests as you can on any given day by providing fast response to people’s questions and requests.
- Make sure to deliver your service as promised.
On Fiverr, you’ll find people with different skills offering all kinds of services. You are required to post your services in the ‘Services’ section. This is a great way to make money and get your name out there. People will not only get their job done but will recommend you for providing great service at a reasonable price.
How Fiverr works?
The system at Fiverr handles the promotion of your gig within their site. When a visitor finds your gig and wants to make a purchase, Fiverr will then handle the transaction for you. You can list your gig at any price you want, but you may want to start with the minimum $5 if you are new. If you have better skills to provide you can start the price you want. Please take a look at this video https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller
How much can you earn?
It’s not really possible to say how much can you earn because it totally depends on the demand for your particular service. (you can find the services https://www.fiverr.com/categories ) However, you should try to offer a service that is not being offered by someone else. People will be more willing to get a job done whenever they can’t find someone else who is offering the same service.
So that is the end of “How to Earn Money Online – Flippa | Udemy | Fiverr”. If you have any question Contact us.
Read more Article from my blogger.
- Steve Jobs Success Story
- Elon Musk’s Motivational Speech
- Be an Elon Musk
- 9 eyebrow-raising facts about Tesla Gigafactory
- Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting on my article, make sure to follow my other articles as well. Make sure to leave a comment.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/