What is Node JS ?
- What can Node JS do?
Node JS can generate dynamic page content and can create , open, read, write, delete and close files on the server. Node JS can collect form data and can add, delete, modify data in your database.
- What is Node JS file?
Node JS files contain tasks that will be executed on certain events and a typical event like is someone typing to access a pot on the server. File extension is “.js”.
- Node JS Modules
This simplifies interaction between client and server in real-time and Node.js has an event-driven model which allows asynchronous input and output. Node can generate dynamic page content using create write delete files on the server. It means it can add, delete, modify data in the database.
- Install Node JS Globally
Once you downloaded and installed Node, let’s try a simple program.
First create a Node file called “firstProgram.js” and implement this code.
In this code tells, print Hello World in your browser using 8080 port.
- What is NPM ?
What is Express JS ?
First we go with ExpressJS documentation, ExpressJs is a fast, un-opinionated, minimalist web framework for Node.js. This is a framework that runs within Node.js. that allows developers to create and maintain servers. We can write server-side logic in java script for web and mobile applications.
Express offers a simple interface for creating our applications. It gives us the resources needed to create our app. Express has been developed by TJ Holowaychuk and is maintained by foundation Node.js and various open source contributors. It is versatile, as various modules are available on npm, which can be plugged directly into Express.
This is The way to Express JS.
With ExpressJs we don’t need to care about low level protocols, processes. ExpressJs handle all of that. We can use Express with the main stack and the nerd stack. It provides strong set of features for web and mobile application. We can say that ExpressJs is a layer build on top of the node.js which helps to manage and routes.
Express.JS is a prebuilt NodeJS framework that can help you more easily and smartly build server-side web applications. Lightness, minimalism, flexibility, usability are some of its characteristics and as it is built in NodeJS itself, its output has also been inherited.
What IS MEAN Stack,
What are NERD stack,
The primary use of Express is to provide server side logic for web and mobile apps. Because Expressjs is a fast and lightweight framework used major for web application development.
You have to install Node.js first or you need to make sure that you have already installed. You can use,
in the node command prompt.
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting on my article, make sure to follow my other articles as well. Make sure to leave a comment.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/