Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2023 to get a job without even needing a college degree.
We are going to be ranking the programming languages on three main factors.
- Number one, the time it takes for you to learn, even if you’re a complete beginner and make real world projects.
- Number two, the job market. What is the demand and the overall salary that you can make with this programming language in twenty twenty?
- Number three, what is your overall productivity going to be with this programming language? This really matters when it comes to your own personal development with coding.
Number 5 | Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
It is Java. Everybody know Java Language. This is the object oriented programming language and this is used in lots of Android applications and still using this object oriented language. That’s one of the primary reasons why people use Java. Even today, lots of big companies are still using Java. Because Java is the most popular and valuable language. There are lots of trading applications made with it as well.
It’s currently declining a little bit in popularity because of programming languages like Kotlin, which you can now use to create Android applications. Kotlin is the next mobile programming language after Java. And this is why if you look at the Google trends, you will see in the last five years, Java has a little decline.
Number 4 | Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
Swift is for iOS programming language that is used for Apple. The dream of every developer ever make monthly recurring income or passive income from an app that they created with passion and put it out into the App Store and people in the Apple world can download it and use it. Because Apple users, means iOS users would like to pay (buy) for their apps. would like to purchase apps.
That’s because why you would learn Swift language. Now you can freelance with it or you can get a full time job. It’s a very popular language.
Number 3 | Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
This is called structured query language. And why I recommend learning this and why I think it’s so important for everybody to actually know. Some of this is almost no matter what programming language you’re going to work with, if you ever dream of creating applications, a web applications, you can have to deal with data. When you have to deal with data, you’re pretty much not going to get away if you don’t understand SQL.
Number 2 | Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
Number 1 | Top 5 Programming Languages to Learn in 2021
Python is the number one programming language, and now it’s not just according to me anymore, guys, that’s a beautiful thing. According to Google Trends in the last five years, it’s now officially the number one most popular language. And also, according to the People Index, it is the number one most popular programming language. What’s amazing about Python is a general purpose programming language that you can use for many different things.
Thank you for reading. If you are interesting on my article, make sure to follow my other articles as well. Make sure to leave a comment.
- Android Studio Articles – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio/
- Android Studio Firebase Tutorial – https://builditmasters.com/category/android-studio-firebase-tutorial/
- C Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/programming/
- Flutter – https://builditmasters.com/category/flutter/
- GitHub Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/github/
- Java Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/java-programming/
- MERN / MEVN Stacks – https://builditmasters.com/category/mern_mevn_stacks/
- Tech News – https://builditmasters.com/category/tech-news/
- Theory Lessons – https://builditmasters.com/category/theory-lessons/
- Adobe Tutorials – https://builditmasters.com/category/adobe-tutorials/
- Best Website for Programming – https://builditmasters.com/category/best-website-for-programming/
- Different Programming Styles – https://builditmasters.com/category/different-programming-styles/
- Earn Money – https://builditmasters.com/category/earn-money/
- Social Word – https://builditmasters.com/category/social-world/